On-site SEO. Taken Care of.
Concentrate on what you do best knowing that your client’s websites are as well optimised for search engines as they can be when placed live.
Shows the search engine potential and opportunities for your clients.
Research into the keywords being optimised by industry competitors.
Page title, h1 tag, URL and meta description recommendations.
Plain English recommendations on steps to take to optimise the website.
Research into the website’s existing rankings.
And much, much more.
At what point during a project should this be done?
Ideally at the beginning but it can be beneficial at any point during a website’s life.
How much do your SEO Audits cost?
The cost is determined on a per project basis so please contact me to discuss your project further.
What other services do you offer which compliment this SEO Audit?
- Google Adwords set-up and management
- In-depth Google Analytics set-up to track things such as downloads, email link clicks, video views, etc.
- Social media performance tracking
- Moz Pro set-up
- On-going reporting and recommendations on things such as search engine rankings and website traffic.
- Coming soon: conversion optimisation
Please contact me to find out more about these.
I’m Interested. What Now?
Contact me with details of your project(s) and I will give you a cost and how I can help.